OnePlus 3T receiving OxygenOS 3.5.4 with performance optimzations and fixes
The OnePlus 3T is receiving a new update to OxygenOS 3.5.4. However, this update is still based on Marshmallow and comes with optimizations, bug fixes and improved system stability.
Here’s the full list of changes from OnePlus:
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes.
The OTA update is just 24MB in size and is an incremental roll out, which means the update will reach a small percentage of OnePlus 3T devices initially. A wider roll-out will commence in a few days.
As far as Nougat update is concerned, it is currently in beta stage and is being tested on OnePlus 3. OnePlus has promised to roll out the stable build by December end.
Source | Via